Time for Mom-Me® groups are a network for like-minded women who embark on a 6 week self care journey. The groups meet once a week. During the group meetings, the group members read “Time for Mom-Me: 5 Essential Strategies for a Mother’s Self-Care” by Mia Redrick, The Mom Strategist™. Each group session corresponds with a chapter from the book.
In this self care journey, mothers encourage and support one another; grow and pursue their dreams; hold each other accountable, and exchange ideas and solutions. It’s also a great gateway from the hustle and bustle of life; a haven for rest, relaxation and refueling.Whether you are stay-at-home, work-at-home, professionals, homeschooling, or business owner mothers, self-care is an essential component of motherhood. Our families rely on us each day to make the best decisions, to love them and to provide for their overall wellness and health. How can we give our best if we haven’t learned to apply our best to ourselves? The Time for Mom-Me® Group will empower you with the strategies and reflections each week to practice better self care. You will interact regularly with other moms in a setting that promotes well being and positive solutions. You will improve your life and achieve results!
1. How do I get started creating a Time for Mom-Me group? You have two options. You can start a group by signing up here and we will make you a Time for Mom-Me leader in our network. We will provide you with the tools and our system to get your group off to a great start. We will connect you to the video library, templates, support to get your group started and registered. Or, you can become a member of an existing group by viewing group locations on might bell link.
2. How do I select members for my group? The purpose of the Time for Mom-Me groups is to help moms build a network with camaraderie, in confidence, solution oriented and non-judgmental support were you can share your biggest dreams and personal growth concerns in motherhood. We recommend that you select women who are interested in working on their own self development.
3. What tools do we need to get started? We provide each member with a toolkit for the six week self-care journey. You get the videos, exercises and bonuses to have lively discussions within your group.
4. What does the Time for Mom-Me leader do? She decides on the meeting location, time and helps identify the 5-20 members that commit to the group six week sessions. She will also have access to the leadership panel which will provide tips/resources to make each group meeting fun, thought provoking and exciting. This is a great opportunity for a mom who is interested in the empowerment of mothers.
5. What do I bring to a group discussion? Bring your book a great attitude and a willingness to play full out. Each week members will discuss various aspects of how they can improve their own lives by practicing better self-care. You will have group challenges to take better care of yourselves and you will have an opportunity to listen and to share the solutions that work.
6. What is the goal of the Time for Mom-Me group? The goal is to provide every mom with a self-care foundation understanding that happier moms are better mothers. This system was designed based on Mia Redrick, The Mom Strategist goal to empower millions of mothers with practical self-care solutions to enhance the quality of their lives. Mia has coached moms around the country on the strategies that she has created in this six week system and is giving moms the tools they need to lead happier lives for Free.