This is an exciting topic that we need to talk about as we often think “What we need to do to have a successful business?” but we don’t realize what things NEVER to do if you want a successful business. It’s essential for us as Giants to think outside the box and study all the possibilities on how to develop our businesses in the smartest way. 15 years ago I didn’t exactly know who I was going to be working with today, but I knew that I was going to create a movement that was going to be life-changing for other people and that’s what I believe that all of you can also work on.
Here you’ll find the 6 things NEVER to do if you want a successful business:
- Every successful business without any specific classification requires WORK. That’s one of the biggest mistakes, people think they can get rich over night without completing the work. Every entrepreneur needs to be committed to complete the work. I’m always surprised when someone asks me “how much time will take me to hit the 6-figures in my business?” because I always know that when someone is asking me that question what they are saying is “how can I commit to that, without doing the work?”. Don’t talk about business success without doing the WORK.
- The idea that you can build a passive stream of income without doing anything. Passive doesn’t mean any work at all, it means that there’s a way you generate the income which may not require physical work to complete it over and over again, but for the passive products you need to be active. Actively promoting the passive products to stay relevant, to build a bond, and to create a connection. Everyone needs to think about it.
- You can’t teach yourself what you do not know. A lot of people think that if you’re smart you can learn new things by yourself, but one of the things that I have learned is that if you want to have a successful business you need to have the right advice. You can get easily frustrated and that can prevent you from getting more income to your business, and not reaching the desired results.
- Don’t be an island with your business. Successful companies understand that they need to be in partnership with a system, a team, resources, training, coaching, etc. You got to make sure that you have this system in place to reach your goals and create a reputation that everyone can notice and people in your world can be able to acknowledge the results that you’re having. The way that we all grow is by being connected.
- Not be a low investor in yourself. Some people are low investors because they want to try the things out, but the problem is that you end up spending in different solutions that are not answering to the main issue that your business needs. A good investment creates a return for you, provides a solution to a problem that you’re having, and it’s your responsibility.
- A lot of people don’t understand that you just can’t learn from everyone. You need to make sure that you’re learning from ethical people, from people that have the knowledge. People need to have evidence on the things that they are teaching to give you the confidence that you will learn from someone who’s already successful and has a premium mindset around learning.
Get the chance to keep on learning about this and other topics by attending this year’s Time For Mom-Me Retreat to be held in Baltimore, Maryland on August 9th – 11th. Get your tickets by clicking here.